.

.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Excuse the dust… Updates!

I can’t believe that it has been nearly three months since my last post! Things have been really crazy around here. Every chance I got to sit down, I would think of updating, but it never happened because I would always find something else that had to be done. I vow to try my best to post at least once a week from here on in! I hope you all will stick with me through the gaps in posts and the chaos that I call my life.

So I guess I’ll start catching up by going through the past months. In the beginning of July, my little family moved into our very own place. It is perfect. In just a few months we have really made it home. Christian has his own (spacious) room and carpeted floors to soften his falls.

Christian just had his 9 month well-visit last week. My little “chunka munka” weighs 19 lbs 3 oz and is 27 ¼ inches tall. It’s amazing how quickly he’s grown. We had to invest in a new carseat because I couldn’t handle infant carrier anymore. He seems much more comfortable in his new carseat (still rear facing) and it’s definitely a lot easier! He isn’t walking yet, but he cruises around with the use of furniture or his push toy. Christian has also become what “we” call a “foodie”. He is just learning to mash food before attempting to swallow & loves banana flavored puffs, along with veggies!

And to add to the madness, I just started back at school. Roger Williams University is slightly different than before, in the sense that they have made some beautiful additions to the campus. It’s weird commuting because all I ever knew was campus-life. My four (one hour) classes (3 times a week) seems to fly by and then I am headed back home to my life as a mother & significant other. I’m still in the first week of classes, but I am already disappearing into my books any chance that I get (ie: naptime). I know it won’t be easy, but I will continue and I will succeed.

P.S. Pictures to follow J

No comments:

Post a Comment