.

.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365

Just an update on one of my resolutions.

Project 365 is off to a rocky start. This particular resolution is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I am always taking pictures, but to actually think outside the box, is not so easy. My daily pictures have mostly consisted of Christian, which is fine, but I think that should be another project all together. My plan is to take pictures that I ordinarily wouldn't. Drive an extra mile out of my way to discover new beauties.

Yesterday, I stopped at the bike path, which I pass on a daily basis, and decided to take a few shots. It felt so good. But I need to make time for these things. I had Christian with me, so I couldn't go far in this cold weather. Here are two of my favorites from this spur of the moment shoot.




My plan is to take a different route to work this week. Leave a little earlier and try to take some pictures. When you really stop to look, you'll see that where you live has a lot more to offer than you'd normally think. I find myself getting caught up in the daily spin of things, but it's refreshing to stop and take a second to snap a photo of something I never really noticed before. 

I'll try to post at least one shot a week on here.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I think you are really "living in the moment" when you can stop and snap a pic of where you are or even take the time to go out of your way to be in the moment! This, you will find, will make your life "richer"... Keep up the great work! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete