.

.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Reaching Milestones

The teething monster is in town. Christian's right rear gums are extremely white/grayish and he is gnawing on absolutely anything he can get his hands on.  Even if I give him a teether he resorts to gnawing on his fingers and they get so red! Poor baby. Weird thing is, I always thought the bottom front teeth were the first to poke through, but maybe in Christian's case it isn't?

Now some good news. Well, sort of. Christian is crawling! It's so cute and I love it, but boy am I in trouble. It's scary to think that he started crawling before he even turned 6 months old. I can't put him on his playmat anymore because he's off it in the matter of seconds. My next investment is going to be a large puzzle piece floor mat and a play yard. Crazy baby. He's growing up too fast! Below is a video, sorry it's so shaky & short!

3 comments: